Another year has flown by- what have we all accomplished this year? Well I know one thing, I broke every single one of my last New Years resolutions for 2010. Now, it’s 2011. Everyone says “Maybe I should make a resolution to not have a new years resolution” But, I think they have their own secret resolutions, their own personal goals for next year. To be healthy, to kick the habit, to learn more, to love more. However- this year I was tempted not to make one, but I will be leaving for my #RTW trip with Semester at Sea in a couple of days. I will be gone for 3-4 months.. Why not make a resolutions list of things I hope to accomplish on this trip, or for when I return to the states.. So here it is, my top 5 resolutions for 2011..
1. “An apple a day keeps the doctors away”- Walk more, Bike more, Fruits and Veggies(Apples?)
2. “Sightseeing”- Visit Amazon Rainforest, the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal, See the Hong Kong Light show at the Harbor.
3. “Marco..” Circumnavigate the globe(Semester at Sea!)
4. “Bold and Bolder” Do something daring- maybe Skydiving?
5. Spend more time with my family